This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We gather and use certain information on individuals in order to provide products and services to you.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with Data Protection Act 1998.
WHAT DATA WE GATHER
When you visit our website or place an order with us online, we may collect the following information;
• Name (yours and those you gift to)
• Contact information (yours and those you gift to)
• Billing address
• Email address
• Product selections on orders
• Credit card or other payment information
• Product reviews should you decide to submit a review
• Website usage data (see Cookies and how we use them)
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data;
• To fulfil your order and action your payment with us
• To publish your reviews on our website
• To contact you if you abandon your shopping cart on our website
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you (only if you have specifically opted in to receive)
• To analyse our website traffic – see Cookies and how we use them below
Cookies And How We Use Them
What Is A Cookie?
• Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website
• Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website
• Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website
• Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer
• The referring website from which you have got to our website from
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data help us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this will affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
You can find out more about cookies on the Information Commissioner’s Office website
Controlling Information About You
We will respond to your queries no later than one calendar month from your initial enquiry.
Please be aware that if you delete or limit the use of your personal information, the services on this website may not function properly.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to;
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email
If you have agreed then we will use your information for marketing purposes. You can change your mind at any time via one of these methods;
• Click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our email newsletter
• Send an email to email@example.com
We will never send you emails unless you have specifically opted in to receive them.
Links From Our Site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside our domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.